Zong 4G’s new vision for a healthier environment
The company recently made all its offices including CMPak Headquarters a smoking free zone. Beginning from January 2018, the smoking of cigarettes and other lighted products is no longer allowed in the office premises.
Smoking is injurious not only to health but also to environment. It releases toxic air pollutants in the atmosphere, the cigarette butts litter the environment and eventually the toxins seep into soil and waterways.
Despite the mounting evidence of association between air pollution and ill health, little attention has been paid to it.
The decision to go smoke free was prompted from the Zong 4G’s commitment to environment sustainability. The smoking free workplace has been welcomed by the employees as sheer commitment for the societal and environmental well being.
The substantive improvement in air quality is not only for the conducive and healthier work environment of Zong 4G employees, but a sustainable ecology as well, for the society overall.
The Company has dedicated the efforts for going green and opting for a sustainable energy supply for a significant portion of its headquarters as well as remote belts of Pakistan. Zong 4G has pledged not only to lead the digital innovation but contribute towards a greater social impact by improving the lives of employees, communities and also ecological system.
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred in terrorist attack near Turbat airport10:52 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- KP becomes first province in Pakistan to conduct 5G trials10:04 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- PAF delegation meets Azerbaijan’s top air force commander09:37 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- 4.4 magnitude earthquake hits Islamabad, parts of KPK08:15 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Sanam Saeed agrees with Riz Ahmed's stance on Muslim ...05:56 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Egyptian siblings earn 5 Guinness World Records including largest ...05:14 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat, Maya Ali and Humayun Saeed to star in upcoming drama04:33 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021