Zong 4G and Huawei join hands for digital transformation
LAHORE - Zong 4G and Huawei announced a partnership for digital transformation on Thursday.
The partnership will see the integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data to enable Zong 4G in offering seamless connectivity and digitally enhanced solutions for its customers, said a press release issued here.
The collaboration will ensure the development of state of the art system to utilize the new technologies in optimizing processes for network expansion through higher levels of efficiency.
With the market-leading capability for accurate prediction to meet the capacity demands, the technologically advanced solution will improve the network planning and deployment of new cell sites & existing network’s Expansion, consequently, ensuring seamless network experience for more than 10 million 4G subscribers.
Zong 4G is the first and only 4G operator to deploy more than 10,000 4G sites across the landscape of Pakistan – providing high speed internet access to the people of Pakistan at an unprecedented scale.
Through this partnership, Zong 4G is augmenting the network planning and deployment capabilities to affirm its position as the undisputed leader of 4G performance and coverage.
“By partnering with Huawei, we will enhance network planning and expansion to deliver uninterrupted connectivity for our customers. This partnership reflects Zong 4G’s commitment to delivering the best possible experience for our customers.
Through constant upgradation and enhancement of our network, our focus is to further improve our customers’ satisfaction.” said Wang Hua, Chairman and CEO Zong 4G. “In today’s world, digital has become imperative.
Due to technological progress, lives are becoming intelligent. Thus, it’s our job to combine the digital potential of Big Data, smart analytics into systems to address the ever-evolving needs of our clients.” said Chilinchun, CEO Huawei Pakistan.
The partnership of technology companies with Zong 4G is a testament to the company’s commitment to providing unparalleled services to the customers.
- Two kids drown in River Chenab08:02 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Predatory cop shoots teen boy dead in Kasur on Eid07:24 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Lahore temperature hits 44°C on second day of Eid07:04 PM | 25 May, 2020
- PML-N’s Nehal Hashmi tests positive for COVID-1906:59 PM | 25 May, 2020
- KP chief secretary tests positive for COVID-1905:40 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020