Pillion riding banned in Karachi, Sukkur, Hyderabad
KARACHI (Web Desk) - Sindh government has banned pillion riding in Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur for two days on the occasion of Youm-e-Ali (R.A).
Pillion riding has been banned under section 144 on July 08 (Wednesday) and 09 (Thursday). A notification has also been issued in this regard.
Senior citizens, women, children, journalists and personnel of Law Enforcement Agencies will be exempted from the ban.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021