Pillion riding banned in Karachi, Sukkur, Hyderabad
KARACHI (Web Desk) - Sindh government has banned pillion riding in Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur for two days on the occasion of Youm-e-Ali (R.A).
Pillion riding has been banned under section 144 on July 08 (Wednesday) and 09 (Thursday). A notification has also been issued in this regard.
Senior citizens, women, children, journalists and personnel of Law Enforcement Agencies will be exempted from the ban.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021