Lahori Diva Diya Ali Represents Pakistan at the Miss Eco International Pageant 2018
This contest will be held in Egypt on April 10, 2018. A Canadian-based production company selected Diya Ali to compete with 80 other international participants in the contest. She has represented Pakistan earlier as well at the Miss Mister World International in 2017. She shared her journey from nobody to Miss Asia in an interview recently and said she has her goals set high and her eyes set on the Miss World.
“I am really happy to have been chosen for such an amazing opportunity for the third time. I am lucky enough to have been given the opportunity to represent Pakistan internationally, on such a huge platform,” Diya Ali said.
Miss Eco International contest is the project of the Tourism Department of Egypt in collaboration with the United Nations. The aim of the contest is to bring together the ambassadors from countries to propagate the message of protecting Mother Earth and distribute tourism to the countries present. It will not just be a platform for fashion but for increasing international ties throughout the world.
“I am putting in my best efforts to make this win happen. After all, Miss Eco International is one of the most relevant and prestigious pageants in the world. I am so excited to be contending against 80 girls from all around the world. We will be attending different sessions which will be such a great experience. I am looking forward to learning about all the different cultures as well.”
She added, “Such contests, especially Miss Eco International, focuses on the wellness of the mind, body, and spirit of all the candidates that represent their respective countries. So, I have been focusing on my training, alongside studying about the environment, so I can give suggestions for the beautification of this planet during the sessions.”
Diya the diva said she is all set to step into the world of acting right after this contest and is already in touch with a Canadian film producer. She says she will welcome any offers that may arise from the Pakistani film industry as well.
“It is my dream to earn fame as an actor. There are many examples of girls who started their acting career after participating in beauty contests and I think the Pakistani film industry needs more such talented girls as there is a shortage in our industry.”
We wish her all the best!
- UET appoints first female engineering professor in 100 years07:31 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Noor Mukadama killing case – Police seek suspect’s name be placed ...06:57 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan asks UN to probe India’s state-sponsored spying operation ...06:29 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Sindh reimposes restrictions from Monday amid spike in Covid cases05:38 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021