Coronavirus: Pakistan's first patient discharged from hospital after full recovery
KARACHI – The first person to contract the novel coronavirus in Pakistan has been discharged from a hospital in Sindh on Saturday after full recovery from the infection.
The young man, who was the first coronavirus patient from Karachi and Pakistan, was sent home after fully recovering from the virus, the Geo News reported on Saturday.
On Friday, Sindh information minister Murtaza Wahab had confirmed that the patient's tests came out as "NEGATIVE".
Very happy to inform that the 1st corona virus patient in #Sindh who was being attended to has recovered and his tests have now come out as NEGATIVE. Alhamdolillah— Murtaza Wahab Siddiqui (@murtazawahab1) March 6, 2020
So far, the South Asian country has reported six cases of novel coronavirus, known as COVID-19.
- London hospital employee Waseem issues threat to journalist Hamza ...10:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif playing dangerous game to weaken Pakistan Army: PM Imran09:49 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pemra bans Nawaz Sharif’s speeches on TV channels09:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran felicitates China on 71st founding anniversary08:29 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Here is complete process to apply online for Punjab Rozgar Scheme08:02 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Shaam Idrees introduces his eldest daughter Dua Idrees04:37 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Happy Birthday Naaday Ali, keep making mama proud: Hadiqa Kiani04:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Haseena Moin to write a special web-series on breast cancer awareness ...03:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020