Coronavirus: Pakistan's first patient discharged from hospital after full recovery
KARACHI – The first person to contract the novel coronavirus in Pakistan has been discharged from a hospital in Sindh on Saturday after full recovery from the infection.
The young man, who was the first coronavirus patient from Karachi and Pakistan, was sent home after fully recovering from the virus, the Geo News reported on Saturday.
On Friday, Sindh information minister Murtaza Wahab had confirmed that the patient's tests came out as "NEGATIVE".
Very happy to inform that the 1st corona virus patient in #Sindh who was being attended to has recovered and his tests have now come out as NEGATIVE. Alhamdolillah— SenatorMurtaza Wahab (@murtazawahab1) March 6, 2020
So far, the South Asian country has reported six cases of novel coronavirus, known as COVID-19.
COVID-19: Pakistan confirms 6th coroncavirus case 11:54 PM | 5 Mar, 2020
KARACHI – Another coronavirus case has been reported in Karachi, Minister of State for Health Dr Zafar Mirza ...
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- How to fight with Coronavirus?07:43 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Karachiites thrash policemen for stopping Friday prayer06:45 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019