EU extends GSP Plus status to Pakistan till 2022
ISLAMABAD – Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce, Industry and Investment Abdul Razak Dawood says European Union has extended the GSP plus status to Pakistan till 2022.
In a video statement on twitter, he said after this extension, Pakistan would continue to avail tariff preferences in European Union under the GSP Plus.
Breaking News (Video): Pakistan would continue availing tariff preferences in GSP Plus.@ansukhera @pid_gov @PTIofficial @aliya_hamza @PTVNewsOfficial @RadioPakistan @appcsocialmedia pic.twitter.com/WkRB5dVRPZ— Abdul Razak Dawood (@razak_dawood) March 6, 2020
The Advisor said this would strengthen Pakistan's resolve to continue to improve the social and economic conditions of its people.
He urged business community to diversify their exports to capitalise on this opportunity to the optimum.
- Pakistan calls for lifting restrictions in IoJ&K as COVID-19 pandemic ...10:58 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- German minister commits suicide 'over coronavirus'09:25 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Syria confirms first coronavirus death08:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 16 deaths; Coronavirus cases rise to 1,58907:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Spain's Princess Maria first royalty to die from coronavirus07:15 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019