EU extends GSP Plus status to Pakistan till 2022
ISLAMABAD – Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce, Industry and Investment Abdul Razak Dawood says European Union has extended the GSP plus status to Pakistan till 2022.
In a video statement on twitter, he said after this extension, Pakistan would continue to avail tariff preferences in European Union under the GSP Plus.
Breaking News (Video): Pakistan would continue availing tariff preferences in GSP Plus.@ansukhera @pid_gov @PTIofficial @aliya_hamza @PTVNewsOfficial @RadioPakistan @appcsocialmedia pic.twitter.com/WkRB5dVRPZ— Abdul Razak Dawood (@razak_dawood) March 6, 2020
The Advisor said this would strengthen Pakistan's resolve to continue to improve the social and economic conditions of its people.
He urged business community to diversify their exports to capitalise on this opportunity to the optimum.
- BISE Rawalpindi board declares FA, FSc 2020 Results today (check ...02:03 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sahiwal board declares FA, FSc 2020 annual result today (check result ...01:56 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Check result as BISE Bahawalpur announces FA, Fsc 2020 result today01:50 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- BISE Sargodha declares FA, FSC 2020 annual results today (check ...01:44 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Hrithik Roshan follows Mahira Khan on Instagram12:19 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sanam Saeed wants an update on motorway rape case11:56 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020