EU extends GSP Plus status to Pakistan till 2022
ISLAMABAD – Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce, Industry and Investment Abdul Razak Dawood says European Union has extended the GSP plus status to Pakistan till 2022.
In a video statement on twitter, he said after this extension, Pakistan would continue to avail tariff preferences in European Union under the GSP Plus.
Breaking News (Video): Pakistan would continue availing tariff preferences in GSP Plus.@ansukhera @pid_gov @PTIofficial @aliya_hamza @PTVNewsOfficial @RadioPakistan @appcsocialmedia pic.twitter.com/WkRB5dVRPZ— Abdul Razak Dawood (@razak_dawood) March 6, 2020
The Advisor said this would strengthen Pakistan's resolve to continue to improve the social and economic conditions of its people.
He urged business community to diversify their exports to capitalise on this opportunity to the optimum.
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020