Modi's Hindu supremacist ideology to target all minorities in India, warns Pakistan PM
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Saturday said that if not checked, the Hindu supremacist ideology would target all the minority communities in India.
“I continue to warn international community that Modi’s Hindu Supremacist ideology will target all minorities. Right now prime target is Kashmiri Muslims & Muslims in India; but intolerance & targeting is spreading & will spread to other minority communities,” the prime minister said on twitter commenting on a media report about the removal of a statue of Christ from a Christian cemetery in Mumbai by the police, after the objections by Hindu radicals.
The prime minister said if the supremacist ideology was not checked, it would target all communities in India including Dalits and eventually anyone who dared to disagree with that fascist ideology, would be the target of violence.
“The consequences will be felt beyond the region unless resolute action is taken,” he added.
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020