Pakistan, China agree to broaden existing trajectory of CPEC: Bakhtiar
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Planning, Development and Reform Makhdoom Khusro Bakhtiar says Pakistan and China have agreed to broaden the existing trajectory of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project and explore new areas of cooperation.
He was addressing a news conference along with Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce, Textile, Industry and Production Abdul Razak Dawood in Islamabad today. He said there is a complete consensus among both the countries to timely complete all the ongoing developmental projects under the umbrella of CPEC.
Speaking on the occasion, Abdul Razak Dawood said we have to expand the base of CPEC in order to get market access and bridge the trade gap.
He said now the agriculture sector is also being included in CPEC to uplift it.
He said the government approached China for help in the agriculture sector particularly in enhancing exports of agricultural products.
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan approaches 93,894 cases of coronavirus – 1,935 confirmed ...09:20 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020