Humaira Arshad, Ahmad Butt reach understanding over son's custody
The disgruntled couple on Friday submitted an agreement in the court, stating that both the have agreed that the child would live with his mother for five days in the week while he would spend the weekend with his father.
In case, the court was told that the mother leaves the country for a business commitment or any piece of work, the child would be in custody of Ahmad Butt.
Humaira, on August 30, received first divorce from husband Ahmed Butt. She had said that the couple mutually decided to part ways and she has been living with her mother for the last two months.
- PM Imran's Banigala house lit up ahead of Eid Milad-un-Nabi01:43 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- NADRA voids policy requiring women to change surname after marriage01:06 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Audio call of Ayesha-Rambo exposes ‘plan to visit ...12:28 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan receives another batch of 2.4mn Pfizer vaccine doses from US11:56 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Apple removes Quran app in China at 'request of govt officials'11:27 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021