Shoaib Malik sets another record in T20 cricket
LAHORE – Pakistani all-rounder Shoaib Malik set another record on Thursday as he became the first Asian batsman to complete 11,000 runs in T20 cricket.
The 39-year-old achieved the milestone while playing for Central Punjab against Southern Punjab in Match 21 of the National T20 Cup at the Gaddaffi Stadium in Lahore.
The star batsman reached the 11,000-run mark in 411 T20 innings and became the third player from across the world to achieve this title.
Malik is also the first “non-Caribbean” player to achieve the milestone as two others are Chris Gayle and Keiron Pollard – both from the West Indies.
- PTA slaps Jazz with Rs30 million fine over poor network quality11:52 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- One dead, several injured as police baton-charge MQM-P protesters in ...11:23 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Indian-origin Google CEO booked over unauthorised uploading of ...10:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- ‘SDG Investment Report 2021’ – FM Qureshi unveils Pakistan’s ...10:21 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Gold price jumps Rs500 per tola in Pakistan09:40 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Rihanna donates $15 million to climate justice04:22 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Atif Aslam praises wife Sara's 'sense of style' for picking his PSL 7 ...08:50 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Feroze Khan gears up for his first English rap single03:26 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021