SBP launches helpline for complaint resolution during COVID-19
KARACHI - The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has taken additional measures to facilitate bank customers that are faced with extraordinary challenges arising from the coronavirus situation in the country.
They can now approach the SBP through its helpline 021-111-727-273 in case their queries or complaints are not being responded to by banks, the central bank said in a statement Monday.
The helpline will remain available during office hours, the SBP said. It encouraged the public to use digital payment services as much as possible to help banks provide their services with minimal staff to ensure their safety.
The SBP has also taken notice of phone calls to bank customers by fraudsters seeking personal information taking advantage of the current situation.
- Policeman arrested for killing teenaged boy for refusing relationship ...11:36 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Post-Eid schedule for markets opening in Punjab announced10:48 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Indian aggression in occupied Kashmir continued unabated even on Eid09:47 PM | 26 May, 2020
- 176 Pakistanis stranded in India to return home on Wednesday08:55 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Car crushes woman to death, husband injured in Lahore — Video08:36 PM | 26 May, 2020
- ‘Diriliş: Ertuğrul’ producer wishes to collaborate with Pakistan06:08 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Ira’s Dessertry: A world full of flavours and fillings03:40 PM | 26 May, 2020
- 'Ertuğrul' wishes Eid Mubarik to Pakistan – VIDEO03:16 PM | 25 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020