Indian forces kill three youth in occupied Kashmir
SRINAGAR – In Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir, Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism martyred three Kashmiri youth in South Kashmir’s Shopian district, on Thursday.
The youth were killed during an ongoing cordon and search operation by the troops in Jan Mohalla area of the district, according to KMS news.
The operation was jointly launched by the personnel of Indian Army, paramilitary Central Reserve Police Force and police.
Meanwhile, officials said that two Indian soldiers were injured in an attack in the same area. Both the injured soldiers have been shifted to a local hospital for treatment.
Pakistan’s top military brass reviews LoC ... 07:05 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Thursday chaired the Core Commanders Conference to ...
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 20 April 202108:44 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Disappointed with PM Imran’s speech, PTI ticket holder from ...02:13 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- US formally invites Pakistan to climate change summit after initial ...12:31 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021