Imran’s stature heightening by govt’s maltreatment: says Khursheed
Criticizing government’s reaction towards PTI protest and lockdown calls, the Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly (NA) Khursheed Shah stated that PML-N wanted to establish Imran Khan as leader of big stature.
Leader of the Opposition, while referring yesterday’s clashes between PTI and PML-N workers in Faisalabad, said that such mistreatment by the ruling party would enhance Imran’s popularity as well as giving him recognition as great leader. He was talking to media representatives in his chamber on Tuesday.
Shah pointed out that government made mistakes itself and then started lamenting establishment. He urged the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to correct his ways and to open his eyes to access in what way the country was being driven.
“Premier’s team used to create troubles for him”, he said.
Shah reiterated that dialogue between the government and the protesting PTI was the only way to end the current political impasse.
- Noor Mukadam’s killer won’t escape justice, PM Khan assures nation07:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Crediting the Common: Microfinancing for the better07:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021