Fawad briefs PM Imran about local production of COVID-19 related goods
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Science and Technology Chaudhry Fawad Ahmad called on Prime Minister Imran Khan here on Friday and briefed him about the “Made in Pakistan Initiative” project.
The Minister for Science and Technology gave a detailed briefing on the production of COVID-19 related goods in Pakistan such as various types of masks, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and others.
The Prime Minister appreciated the Minister as well as the Ministry of Science and Technology for the “Made in Pakistan Initiative” project, local production of coronavirus related goods and other measures.
During the meeting, views were also exchanged on the establishment of Biotechnology Park by the Ministry of Science and Technology and the projects like manufacturing of agricultural tools.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021