ATC extends remand of Kasur child abuse accused
Police on Tuesday produced five suspects namely Obaidur Rehman, Ateeq, Wasim, Yahya and Tanzeelur Rehman of the horrible Kasur child abuse scandal before the ATC and requested the court to grant extension in remand.
The court while accepting the plea ordered to produce the suspects on Sep 15.
The suspects were booked in nine cases of child molestation and making footage of the wicked act.
The ATC had earlier remanded the suspects for 28 days.
- Pakistan to send aid to Palestine facing medical emergency amid ...07:07 PM | 18 May, 2021
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes first Pakistani woman Google Developers Expert ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021