United Motors launches first 800cc Bravo in Pakistan
United Bravo is powered by 796cc SOHC 3-cylinder water-cooled engine producing 40 BHP and 60 NM torque and a 4-speed manual transmission.
Moreover, the Bravo features a electronic steering, multimedia head unit, power windows, jackknife key, alloy rims, digital info cluster and much more.
The official price of the United Bravo is Rs850,000.
The all-new Bravo is equipped with more features than any locally produced hatchbacks.
- Israel and Turkey to restore full diplomatic ties in surprise thaw10:46 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Remains of Indian soldier found on 'world's highest battlefield' ...10:21 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Maria B lauds Lahore school for removing trans activist Dr Mehrub ...09:56 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- US woman charged with murder for ‘kiss of death’ to prisoner09:29 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022