Pak envoy to Saudi Arabia lauds Kingdom for Hajj arrangements
Pakistan’s Director General for Hajj Mission, Sajid Yousafani, was also accompanying the envoy, said a press release on Thursday.
The ambassador also discussed, with the Saudi minister, matters specific to Pakistani Hajjaj and the increase in Pakistani pilgrims’ quota in accordance with the recent census in Pakistan.
The Saudi minister for Hajj and Umrah told the ambassador that the Saudi government was working tirelessly to upgrade facilities for Hajjaj.
He also shared the intention of the Saudi government to increase accommodation in Mina by using new innovations and technologies. Saudi Civil Defence was already evaluating the feasibility and security aspects of the Mina project.
Khan Hasham commended the Saudi government’s new “Road to Makkah” project and proposed to initiate it from Pakistan, upon which, Dr Saleh expressed interest in the former’s proposal.
The road to Makkah project envisages completion of all immigration requirements at the airport of origin, saving precious time and energies of the Hujjaj as well as those facilitating them.
- Govt refuses to divulge information on gifts received by PM Imran ...03:20 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- LHC full bench hearing cases against Musharraf, Zardari and Gillani ...02:10 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Kiwis captain terms pulling out of Pakistan ahead of historic series ...01:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- At least eight killed in shooting at Russian university in Perm ...12:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subasi stuns fans with new swimsuit photo05:26 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021