Pak envoy to Saudi Arabia lauds Kingdom for Hajj arrangements
Pakistan’s Director General for Hajj Mission, Sajid Yousafani, was also accompanying the envoy, said a press release on Thursday.
The ambassador also discussed, with the Saudi minister, matters specific to Pakistani Hajjaj and the increase in Pakistani pilgrims’ quota in accordance with the recent census in Pakistan.
The Saudi minister for Hajj and Umrah told the ambassador that the Saudi government was working tirelessly to upgrade facilities for Hajjaj.
He also shared the intention of the Saudi government to increase accommodation in Mina by using new innovations and technologies. Saudi Civil Defence was already evaluating the feasibility and security aspects of the Mina project.
Khan Hasham commended the Saudi government’s new “Road to Makkah” project and proposed to initiate it from Pakistan, upon which, Dr Saleh expressed interest in the former’s proposal.
The road to Makkah project envisages completion of all immigration requirements at the airport of origin, saving precious time and energies of the Hujjaj as well as those facilitating them.
- Sharjah builds on its FDI appeal in 2020; attracts $220 million in ...04:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Has State Bank of Pakistan restricted ATM withdrawal limit to Rs1,000?03:21 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Aman-2021 – Pakistan Navy set to hold 7th Multinational Maritime ...02:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik finally reveal the name of their baby girl01:50 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Bilawal House announces schedule for Bakhtawar-Mahmood wedding05:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021