Interior Minister visits residence of Flight-661 pilot Saleh Janjua
Captain Saleh Janjua was pilot of an unfortunate Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Flight-661 which crashed on Wednesday on its way from Chitral to Islamabad.
He expressed deep grief and sorrow to the family and prayed to Almighty Allah to rest the departed soul in eternal peace and grant courage to them to bear this irreparable loss with fortitude.
- Asad Umar summoned to appear before LHC for anti-judiciary speech01:10 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Curtain falls on Pakistan’s flood response centre12:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Sialkot airport closed for two weeks for runway repairs11:15 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan reveals why he was arrested in India09:41 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Aima Baig drops teaser of latest cover of "Kahani Suno"08:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022