Interior Minister visits residence of Flight-661 pilot Saleh Janjua
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Interior Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan Friday visited the residence of late Captain Saleh Yar Janjua at Gulistan Colony, Rawalpindi to condole with his family.
Captain Saleh Janjua was pilot of an unfortunate Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Flight-661 which crashed on Wednesday on its way from Chitral to Islamabad.
He expressed deep grief and sorrow to the family and prayed to Almighty Allah to rest the departed soul in eternal peace and grant courage to them to bear this irreparable loss with fortitude.
- Shehzad Roy’s co-worker Wasu Khan in serious need of financial ...04:45 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Model Bella Hadid speaks out against racism within the fashion ...03:35 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020