Qatari Prince calls PM Nawaz for hunting clearance after facing hassle from authorities
GWADAR - Qatari Prince Sheikh Ali bin Abdullah Thani faced a bit of a hassle in Hoshab and Balaktar area in Kech district of Balochistan from authorities.
According to details, officials asked him for the clearance for hunting in the specific areas.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif took notice of the issue immediately and ordered the provincial government to provide security to the prince and facilitate him, after which he reached Turbat with his staff and other members of the royal family on Tuesday, Dawn reported.
Prince Sheikh Ali bin Abdullah Thani was received at the airport by Makran Commissioner and Deputy Commissioner Kech.
The royal entourage, which was protected by the Frontier Corps and other forces, moved towards Hoshab and Balaktar.
When Prince reached the camp, he was informed about the situation. Sources claimed that he said if the authorities did not want him to hunt in the area he could leave.
However, upon given the assurances that due security would be provided to him and other members of his entourage, he decided to stay.
Prince Sheikh Ali bin Abdullah Thani was accompanied by five Qataris, two Iranians, three Nepalese, two Omanis and some Pakistani citizens.
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020