Govt committed to its growth agenda: PM
The prime minister was talking to anchors of private TV channels during a brief, informal chat after landing at Allama Iqbal International Airport along with spouse Kulsoom Nawaz. He was being greeted at the airport by media persons, dignitaries and party workers after spending over 6 weeks in London to undergo heart surgery and recuperate from the procedure.
To a question, the prime minister said that he had been performing his duties while in London, where he had set up a camp office, and had returned home with a fresh heart.
The prime minister moved to London on May 22 and underwent an open heart surgery on May 31. He was released from the hospital on June 6 but he remained in London until doctors green-lighted his air travel.
- Turkey imposes 10-day mandatory quarantine for travellers from ...10:14 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 3,582 new infections, 67 deaths09:10 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 03 August 202108:46 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021