LHC orders high-level probe into petrol crisis
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court (LHC) has directed the federal government to form high-level commission to probe into the petroleum crisis that gripped the country recently.
Chief Justice LHC Justice Muhammad Qasim Khan heard the case in Lahore today (Thursday).
During hearing, Attorney General of Pakistan, Chairman OGRA and the Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister apprised the court about the government's stance on matter.
The court adjourned the hearing of the case till July 16.
- President Alvi passes Parents Protection Ordinance 202108:50 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan on top after Abid Ali hits maiden double ton08:00 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PM Imran and wife Bushra walk barefoot to Masjid-e-Nabwi (VIDEO)07:17 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Prime suspect in British-Pakistani woman's murder case surrenders to ...06:35 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Mahira Khan all set to hit Indian screens again04:39 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021