LHC orders high-level probe into petrol crisis
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court (LHC) has directed the federal government to form high-level commission to probe into the petroleum crisis that gripped the country recently.
Chief Justice LHC Justice Muhammad Qasim Khan heard the case in Lahore today (Thursday).
During hearing, Attorney General of Pakistan, Chairman OGRA and the Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister apprised the court about the government's stance on matter.
The court adjourned the hearing of the case till July 16.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020