Sikh community condemns brutalities, pay rich tribute to martyrs in IOK
ISLAMABAD - Chairman of Jammu and Kashmir Sikh Intellectuals Circle, Narinder Singh Khalsa, has said that the Sikh community realized the pains and suffering of the brutalized Kashmiri’s in Indian Occupied Kashmir.
Narinder Singh Khalsa, while addressing a function organized by Sikh youth in the Gole Gujral area of Jammu paid rich tributes to all martyrs and said the Sikh community will continue to strive for an honorable resolution of the Kashmir dispute as per UN resolutions, Kashmir Media Service reported.
He said the Sikh community can never forget the wounds of Operation Blue Star. The function was organized in memory of 1984 operation Blue Star, which killed thousands of Sikh leaders and community members including Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Bh Amrik Singh, and Gen Subegh Singh.
He said present communal Hindu rulers of India have let loose a reign of terror against minorities in India and now their open Hindutva agenda for Hindu state has justified “our aspiration for the separate Sikh nation.”
He exhorted the Sikh youths to become staunch Gursikh & well-educated diplomats to counter the anti-Sikh forces and appealed for realizing the pains and sufferings of the brutalized Kashmiris in the occupied territory. He said the Sikh community will continue to strive for an honourable resolution of the Kashmir dispute.
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program budget increased to Rs203 billion04:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- China test fires new ‘world-leading’ helicopter missile02:58 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir’s mehndi moments will melt your heart12:27 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020