JI to launch 'train march' against corruption
While addressing a press conference after the conclusion of JI’s meeting in Islamabad, JI Ameer Sirajul Haq on Monday said the party would introduce a bill in the Parliament against corruption and called on the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) to prosecute all culprits.
Siraj said that the train march, beginning on May 23, would aim to create awareness against corruption among the people of Pakistan. He added that every child in the country was indebted to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) because of corrupt leaders.
“Some families are sucking blood similar to the East-India Company while occupying public and political posts”, he said.
- Student kidnapped by ex-fiancé in Lahore found in Arifwala10:51 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Pakistani professor makes it to list of top 100 scientists in medicine10:11 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Shehbaz warns Imran against 'instigating civil war'09:01 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Is Aamir Liaquat getting ready for fourth marriage? Here’s all you ...07:49 PM | 22 May, 2022
- FAKE NEWS: Fact-check shows no Riphah University student raped, ...07:21 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Mira Sethi’s smoking photo goes viral02:35 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Saba Qamar’s new dance video in saree goes viral01:33 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Anmol Baloch’s new bold photo draws severe criticism11:25 AM | 22 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022