Pakistan to raise voice at UN against Indian atrocities in occupied Kashmir
The Prime Minister in his address to the UN General Assembly will vehemently raise the issue of Kashmir dispute and recent brutalities of Indian troops in the occupied valley.
During the meeting, the prime minister was also briefed about the national security issues.
Special Assistant on Foreign Affairs Tariq Fatemi, National Security Adviser Nasir Janjua and Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry attended the meeting.
- PM Imran stresses reforms in Pakistan’s criminal justice system07:56 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- FM Qureshi represents Pakistan in 17th virtual ACD Ministerial ...07:46 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Chief Justice of Pakistan Gulzar Ahmad tests positive for COVID-19: ...07:34 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Meet Waseem Lata – the Pakistani man who sings in legendary Indian ...07:00 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Netflix crosses 200 million subscribers06:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Simpsons in the news again for predicting Kamala Harris’ inaugural ...06:20 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021