PHOTOS: Sunny Leone sets New York Fashion on fire
In a tweet, the 35-year-old actress thanked the designer and said she "won't ever forget this." Neither will we.
Sunny made quite a dramatic sight, the full skirt of her outfit floating down the catwalk.
Sunny became the first Bollywood actress to have walked the ramp at the coveted fashion week, lending life to the designs of renowned Indian designer, Archana Kochhar. The 35-year-old star opened the show for Kochhar on Thursday night, looking radiant in green.
When asked about being the chosen one to walk the runway, Sunny told IANS, "It feels amazing and when I found out that I am the first, it felt even better. I was very nervous about walking and just wanted it to go perfectly."
She is the first Bollywood actress to walk at New York Fashion Week. She told news agency IANS, "It feels amazing and when I found out that I am the first, it felt even better. I am very nervous about walking and just want it to go perfect."
Apart from Sunny, acid attack survivor Reshma Qureshi also walked the ramp for the designer as part of her collaboration with the 'Bring Beauty Back' initiative at the fashion week.
- Another Gomal University professor dismissed over sexual harassment09:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- China to launch its first solar probe in 202209:42 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Ex-judge to head Pakistan probe into Broadsheet case09:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Celebs call out 'elite aunties' of Cannoli for demeaning their café ...08:45 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Army chief hails tireless efforts of ISI for national ...08:25 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood remembers Sushant Singh Rajput on birth anniversary05:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021