Kasur child sex abuse case: Police quashed the first report filed by a victim in 2013
Barrister Husnain Ali Ramzan, who represented the PML-N MPA in his election petition told Daily Pakistan, the family of Arsalan filed a case in 2013, which was quashed by the accused's influential brothers.
One of the brothers was a drug inspector, while the other was a police official. "The alleged abuser's brothers covered the report and did not proceed with the investigations," said Barrister Ramzan.
Meanwhile, Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah chaired an urgent meeting with RPO Shekhupura and other officials Monday evening to discuss the development of the child sex abuse case.
- United Nations officially came into existence on this day in 194502:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- TLP's long march turns into a sit-in as negotiations end in 'success'12:50 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill 16 terrorists in KP, Balochistan IBOs12:18 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Daughter of PM Imran’s wife Bushra Bibi ‘marries’ Pakistani ...11:50 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat responds to Tamgha-e-Imtiaz controversy09:55 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat clears the air after demeaning remarks regarding Madam Noor ...10:23 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021