Kulsoom Nawaz to contest NA-120 by election
The papers will be officially filed today (Friday) by her son-in-law Captain (retd) Mohammad Safdar. She will contest the elections against Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) candidate Dr Yasmin Rashid.
The last date to file the nomination papers is August 12.
Political experts say NA-120 victory is vital for PML-N in view of future politics, as the party is going to face general elections next year. In addition, it also needs public support on legal matters against the Sharifs.
According to the Election Commission of Pakistan, two candidates, Ghulam Shabbir and Mickal Fars Sarwyaa have been submitted their nomination papers with the constituency’s returning officer on Thursday, the first day of filing nomination papers.
- Infinix NOTE10 Pro launched in Pakistan, price, sale info, offers, ...12:09 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Hindutva extremists lynch Muslim man in Haryana10:40 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-18-Updated 10:30 ...09:58 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 May 202109:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities speak up against Israeli brutalities in ...08:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Bill Gates was ‘having an affair’ with a woman at Microsoft11:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021