New polio case reported from KP's Lakki Marwat city
According to an official of the centre, samples of the child were collected in December 2018, therefore, the case belongs to last year tally.
He said that the symptoms of polio in the child were observed on December 10, 2018. The health officials sent her samples to the National Institute of Health immediately for confirmation.
He said that the institute today confirmed in its reports that the girls carry poliovirus.
He said that this was the ninth case of the year 2018. The fresh case was reported from Marmundu Azam of District Lakki Marwat.
- PM Imran to launch Pakistan’s biggest talent hunt sports programme ...10:28 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan imposes ban on entry from 15 countries as omicron fears grow09:49 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan logs 336 new Covid infections, 10 deaths in past 24 hours09:27 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 December 202108:43 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Hira Khan’s new dance video goes viral04:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021