PM Nawaz grieved by killing of Kashmiri insurgent leader by Indian forces
In a statement, the PM said that the massacre of Kashmiris by Indian forces was condemnable and regrettable, adding that the unarmed protesters of the occupied territory could not be deterred from their rightful struggle for self-determination with the threat of armed violence. He added that right to self-determination was a just demand of Kashmiris in light of UN resolutions.
The PM also urged Delhi to respect human rights in Indian-occupied Kashmir. He called on India to fulfill its commitment to hold a plebiscite in Kashmir to ascertain will of the people for their future alignment with either Pakistan or India.
The Prime Minister also expressed concern and deep sorrow over the killing of Kashmiri leader Burhan Wani and other innocent Kashmiris at the hands of India troops.
- A Star-studded Launch of the realme 8 Series Awaits with a ...06:59 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Historic as 4-year-old Pakistani girl becomes youngest Microsoft ...06:26 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- IHC rejects plea seeking cancellation of O/A level exams06:08 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 19 runs in second T20I05:19 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani ACCA topper Zara Dar pens a heartwarming note about parents04:36 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II shares a thankful note on 95th birthday03:38 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Actress Sumbul Shahid in critical condition after contracting Covid-1910:01 AM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021