Peace restored in Balochistan: Interior Minister
Addressing the passing-out parade of FC recruits in Loralai on Saturday, he said during the next two months another batch of four thousand more recruits would be inducted to reinforce the FC as well as Pak army.
The Interior Minister went on to say that those who are bent upon creating anarchy in country are nether friends of Balochistan nor friends of Pakistan and Islam.
He urged the FC Jawans to trace remnants of terrorists hidden in some parts of the province.
The Interior Minister said peace in Balochistan is in the interest of the poor people of the province.
Later, talking to media in Quetta, he said China-Pakistan Economic Corridor project would change the destiny of people of Pakistan specially the people of Balochistan.
He said Balochistan would become part of International communication and also emerge as a business hub after completion of this Project.
The Interior Minister said government policy is to bring missing persons before the court. He directed FC personnel to adopt friendly behavior with common people in the province.
He also appreciated the work of Frontier Corps in the social sector of Balochistan.
- Qatar to employ 150,000 employees from Pakistan will increase ...03:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PTI lawmakers join #PawriHoRahiHai trend with ‘rebel’ Karim Buksh ...03:26 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan Army Team Spirit Competition-2021 underway at NCTC near ...02:44 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Tiktoker Zoi Hashmi breaks silence about leaked 'rape' video01:35 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Mahira Khan reveals names of her favourite dancers, actors in Pakistan10:55 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021