Peace restored in Balochistan: Interior Minister
Addressing the passing-out parade of FC recruits in Loralai on Saturday, he said during the next two months another batch of four thousand more recruits would be inducted to reinforce the FC as well as Pak army.
The Interior Minister went on to say that those who are bent upon creating anarchy in country are nether friends of Balochistan nor friends of Pakistan and Islam.
He urged the FC Jawans to trace remnants of terrorists hidden in some parts of the province.
The Interior Minister said peace in Balochistan is in the interest of the poor people of the province.
Later, talking to media in Quetta, he said China-Pakistan Economic Corridor project would change the destiny of people of Pakistan specially the people of Balochistan.
He said Balochistan would become part of International communication and also emerge as a business hub after completion of this Project.
The Interior Minister said government policy is to bring missing persons before the court. He directed FC personnel to adopt friendly behavior with common people in the province.
He also appreciated the work of Frontier Corps in the social sector of Balochistan.
- Pakistan’s Department of Explosive officers dismissed for ...06:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Junoon goes Inquilaab! PM Imran uses Bollywood reference to show ...05:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021