Brother of PSP’s leader gunned down in Karachi
According to police, Kashif Sagheer was sitting along with some other men when four suspects riding on motorcycles opened fire on him and fled the scene, Dawn reported.
The police official added the backseat riders were wearing burqas to avoid the pillion ban imposed recently.
Police also said that victim’s elder brother, Asif, was a local leader of PSP in Orangi Town.
Police officials have started an investigation into the matter.
The Sindh government imposed ban on pillion riding in Karachi on Friday in line with the security arrangements made for Muharram.
- Wife of Shahbaz Gill’s driver arrested for ‘rioting, assault on ...05:20 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022