Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm opens office in Islamabad, Dominican PM attends opening ceremony
After Lahore and Karachi, the Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm has opened its office in the federal capital Islamabad.
Some special guests were invited to the inaugural ceremony. The Honourable Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Dominica Dr Roosevelt Skerrit was the chief guest and he cut the ribbon to inaugurate the office of the Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm in Islamabad.
The Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm is the first company to introduce the concept of citizenship through investment in Pakistan. Besides this, the Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm has got the honour of hosting a high profile international delegation, which will not only promote a positive image of Pakistan but also give a boost to international trade. This friendship between Pakistan and the Commonwealth of Dominica will open new channels of investment and trade for the two countries.
The Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm and the Dominican government are trying to create excellent business, trade and educational opportunities for the citizens of the two countries. This visit of the official delegation of the Dominican government will prove extremely helpful in highlighting a new positive image of Pakistan in the entire world.
- Sindh announces winter vacations for schools from Dec 2003:19 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan didn’t aid or abet anyone in Afghanistan: Moeed Yusuf03:00 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Factory manager killed in Pakistan over 'blasphemy' buried in Lankan ...02:06 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan, China hold first economic committee meeting in 11 years01:25 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Did Maoist separatists target the chopper carrying India's top ...12:42 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021