Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm opens office in Islamabad, Dominican PM attends opening ceremony
After Lahore and Karachi, the Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm has opened its office in the federal capital Islamabad.
Some special guests were invited to the inaugural ceremony. The Honourable Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Dominica Dr Roosevelt Skerrit was the chief guest and he cut the ribbon to inaugurate the office of the Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm in Islamabad.
The Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm is the first company to introduce the concept of citizenship through investment in Pakistan. Besides this, the Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm has got the honour of hosting a high profile international delegation, which will not only promote a positive image of Pakistan but also give a boost to international trade. This friendship between Pakistan and the Commonwealth of Dominica will open new channels of investment and trade for the two countries.
The Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm and the Dominican government are trying to create excellent business, trade and educational opportunities for the citizens of the two countries. This visit of the official delegation of the Dominican government will prove extremely helpful in highlighting a new positive image of Pakistan in the entire world.
- Aima Baig pens heartfelt note on her father's birthday12:11 AM | 7 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022