Eshal Fayaz responds to marriage rumours with Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar
Eshal Fayaz on Saturday (yesterday) slammed the rumours regarding her marriage with renowned writer Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar. She released a video to clarify the nature of her relationship with the writer of drama "Mere Paas Tum Ho".
"There is no truth in rumours that are doing the rounds since yesterday. I haven't got married to anyone, I am very much single.’’ Calling the rumours about her marriage with the writer fake, she said: "My relationship with Khalil ur Rehman Qamar is that of one between an actor and a director, nothing more than that”.
Have a look :
She said nobody has the right to spread fake news about anyone "without even knowing them". "So this is fake news. I am working on dramas and films and will let you know whenever I decide to get married to anyone. For now, I have no plans with regard to marriage and just focused on my work.”
What is your say on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- Co-build ecosystem with Haier brand seminar 202109:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Aiman Zaman and husband respond to leaked video controversy08:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Ex-Corps commander Bilal Akbar appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to ...08:19 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- PSL 6 – PCB seeks permission for up to 14,000 spectators in the ...08:12 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021