Eshal Fayaz responds to marriage rumours with Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar
Eshal Fayaz on Saturday (yesterday) slammed the rumours regarding her marriage with renowned writer Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar. She released a video to clarify the nature of her relationship with the writer of drama "Mere Paas Tum Ho".
"There is no truth in rumours that are doing the rounds since yesterday. I haven't got married to anyone, I am very much single.’’ Calling the rumours about her marriage with the writer fake, she said: "My relationship with Khalil ur Rehman Qamar is that of one between an actor and a director, nothing more than that”.
Have a look :
She said nobody has the right to spread fake news about anyone "without even knowing them". "So this is fake news. I am working on dramas and films and will let you know whenever I decide to get married to anyone. For now, I have no plans with regard to marriage and just focused on my work.”
What is your say on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan beat Afghanistan by 24 runs11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021