Pakistan Foreign exchange reserves cross US$23b mark
According to the statement, the foreign reserves held by the SBP stood at US$ 18,128.9 million, while the net foreign reserves held by commercial banks stood at US $4,956.0 million, bringing total liquid foreign reserves to US$ 23,084.9 million.
During the week ending on July 1, the SBP received US$ 1,340 million from multilateral, bilateral and other official sources which include US$ 501 million received from the IMF, US$ 502 million from the World Bank and US$ 307 million from the Asian Development Bank.
During the week, the SBP made payments of US$ 50 million to pay off external loans.
- Snow leopard rescued after falling from cliff in Chitral08:29 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Pakistan to promote cooperation in Customs, Tax fields08:00 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Islamabad United bat first against Peshawar ...07:24 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- “Work together or come have more tea,” Asad Umar to India on ...06:22 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Khel Khel Mein – Sajal Aly and Bilal Abbas team up for first time ...02:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021