SBP issues mechanism for subsidy against sugar export
According to a SBP Circular issued here on Wednesday, ADs will forward the requests of sugar mills on prescribed format through their respective Departmental/Business/Group Heads to Foreign Exchange Operations Department (FEOD), SBP, Banking Services Corporation (BSC), Head Office, Karachi or Field Office of SBP, BSC, as the case may be,for claiming subsidy allowed under Finance Division's notification quoting the reference of this circular letter along with the attested copies of the prescribed documents.
Shipments made after 45 days of SBP approval or after May 15,will not be eligible for subsidy.
Sugar exported to Afghanistan on price less than USD 450 per MT will not be eligible for subsidy.
Subsidy will be allowed only after full realisation of export proceeds against E-Form. Sugar mills will approach FEOD, SBP-BSC or respective field office of SBP-BSC, as the case may be, through their AD claiming the subsidy within 90 days of full realisation of export proceeds. Incomplete requests shall not be considered.
athorised dealers are advised to bring the same to the notice of all their constituents.
- US Ambassador Donald Blome says devastation caused by Pakistan floods ...11:50 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022