The protest against strict Islamic laws cost a woman 2 years of her life
He has further recommended her for medical intervention.
She plans to appeal against the verdict. Since her protest against the laws women have come forward and supported her campaign by posting pictures of themselves over the internet causing a wave which is hard to tame now. She is famous under the tag of “Girl on Enghelab Street.”
She is not alone in this!
Even after announcing the relaxation in strict veil laws:
Vida found guilty of encouraging “corruption through the removal of the hijab in public”...didn’t the Iranian regime assure us they were relaxing hijab laws in Tehran?https://t.co/suMHwpTBOU— Rita Panahi (@RitaPanahi) March 8, 2018
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan not considering recognition of Israel, says FO09:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID restrictions – Sindh extends business timing over traders's ...08:43 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- When will Shehbaz Sharif, son Hamza be released on parole?07:45 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat gets surprised by some secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020