PTI to file another reference against PM Nawaz on Monday
While talking to the media, PTI leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi said that the party was ready to hold negotiations over the Terms of References (TORs) catering the investigation of the Panama Leaks if the regime was too willing to hold dialogue, further adding that efforts made other than this shall turn out to be futile, Dunya News reported.
Shah Mehmood said that PTI had prepared a book of facts against the PM based on Article 62 and 63 of the fundamental law. He added that his party stood beside Opposition parties regarding the investigation against corruption and Panama Leaks.
He stated that the party’s rally on Saturday shall take place as planned. Shah requested the Opposition parties to hold the part in PTI’s protest and not to confine themselves to issuing statements only.
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video in swimming pool sets ...01:28 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani rupee gains Rs2.54 against dollar in interbank market12:37 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- TV anchor Iqrarul Hassan jumps into dispute between Aamir Liaquat’s ...11:50 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pemra warns TV channels of action for airing ‘propaganda ...11:18 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022