Taliban faction had assistance of NDS in Quetta blast: Sartaj
The blast killed 70 people and 108 injured.
He stated that coordination and cooperation between Indian Research and Analysis Wing and Afghanistan’s National Directorate of Service is evident.
Sartaj Aziz said that new guidelines have been chalked out for relations with Afghanistan. He stated that the government requires to re-cultivate terms between Afghan and Pakistan’s intelligence agencies.
Sartaj Aziz’s statement has come in roughly four days later a suicide bomber claimed 70 lives in a crowded hospital in Quetta after a great number of lawyers had met there to mourn the killing of the Balochistan Bar Association earlier that day.
Dozens of people were wounded who are under treatment at Combined Military Hospital among others.
Meanwhile, army leadership decided to launch combing operation in different areas.
- Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa dance their hearts out as they promote ...12:21 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Defiant Pakistani journalist Imran Riaz Khan arrested (VIDEO)11:29 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan golfers shine in international event10:47 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Most-followed TikToker is a practicing Muslim and ‘Hafiz-e-Quran’09:40 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt’s new video with Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa wins ...07:10 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022