Talented makeup artist pays heartfelt tribute to legendary Ali Sadpara
Legendary Mohammad Ali Sadpara is remembered for his valiance and impeccable bravery, which brought pride and honour to Pakistan.
The unforgettable introduction to the mountain hero who had been scaling peaks for years was valued as stars and masses remembered his legacy.
With bittersweet sentiments engulfing the majority, the news of his disappearance and death was met with an outpour of grief.
This time around a heartfelt tribute by Pakistani makeup artist Asma Hanif has been winning hearts where the talented digital creator remembers the mountain hero fondly.
"Ye Saal Muhammad Ali Sadpara k naam.#alisadpara Here’s a little effort from my side for this independence day. 14th August 2021," she captioned the post on her Instagram handle.
View this post on Instagram
Asma painted Sadpara’s face on her face using her makeup skills. The video has attracted a lot of attention on social media.
Sadpara and his colleagues John Snorri Sigurjónsson from Iceland and Juan Pablo Mohr Prieto from Chile were pronounced dead on Feb 18, nearly two weeks after they went missing on the ‘Savage Mountain’.
The trio lost contact with Base Camp on Feb 5 while attempting an unprecedented winter ascent without supplemental oxygen.
Recently, Sadapra's son Sajid Ali Sadpara retrieved the bodies of the three missing climbers from a ‘Bottleneck’ and secured them at Camp-4.
Bodies of Ali Sadpara, John Snorri and Juan Pablo ... 06:45 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Mountaineer Sajid Ali Sadpara has found three bodies, including his father Muhammad Ali Sadpara's, ...
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Police submit challan against Mufti Aziz in student abuse case11:58 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand cricket team’s decision leaves Pakistanis in shock and ...11:42 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- British envoy denies role in cancellation of New Zealand cricket ...11:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021