Four Pakistani students 'fully recovered' from coronavirus in China
ISLAMABAD – Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Health Dr Zafar Mirza on Wednesday confirmed that four Pakistani students that had developed coronavirus disease in China were fully recovered now.
After recovery from the disease, they had been discharged from the hospital in China, Dr Zafar Mirza said in a statement.
He added that 98% confirmed coronavirus patients were fully recovered.
213/ I am pleased to confirm that Alhamdolilah our four students that had developed #coronavirus disease in China are now fully recovered and today they have been discharged from the hospital. 98% of all corona virus confirmed patients fully recover.— Zafar Mirza (@zfrmrza) February 12, 2020
He said some people were under observation for the virus across Pakistan. But all of their tests came negative, he added.
He said the government had reviewed the situation in the provinces and closely working with them to provide all assistance.
Dr Zafar Mirza said medical experts' teams were present at the airports to receive and observe the passengers from China and not a single suspected case was found out yet.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday issued instructions to the Foreign Office and Overseas Pakistanis ministry to do everything possible for Pakistani students stuck in Wuhan city.
I have issued instructions to our Foreign Office and Overseas Ministry to do everything possible for our students who are stuck in Wuhan city.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) February 12, 2020
"I have issued instructions to our Foreign Office and Overseas Ministry to do everything possible for our students who are stuck in Wuhan city," the prime minister said in a twitter message.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021