Punjab Health, Local Bodies, School secretaries made OSD
According to the Punjab government spokesman, besides the above two officials, Secretary Schools has also been made Officer on Special Duty (OSD).
He said the government has suspended three officers: the Director General of Institute of Public Health, State Commissioner Dina, and State Commissioner Jund, Geo News reported.
In the morning today, 70 students of Domaili Girls High school fainted after an anti-dengue fumigation carried out by the local administration.
After the incident, the students were rushed to a local hospital for treatment.
In a similar incident on Thursday, 120 school girls in Jand district of Attock were rushed to the hospital following an anti-dengue fumigation at their school.
Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif took notice of the incident and summoned a report from the concerned officials and departments. CM Shahbaz Sharif termed the incident unacceptable and directed that best medical treatment be provided to the affected.
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani rupee gains Rs2.54 against dollar in interbank market12:37 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022