LONDON: PM Sharif warns against taking undue advantage of govt tolerance
Responding a query regarding his London visit, he said, “I am here for my medical checkup. I am serving my nation with all honesty.”
When asked about how he plans to tackle the issue of Panama leaks, he said he had expressed his views on the subject in detail during his televised addressed to the nation.
“I don’t even know what charge I am facing or what wrongdoing I have committed,” he added.
PM Sharif said Pakistan is craving development and this person (Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan) should not try to obstruct the country’s march towards progress.
Responding to a question about the possibility of a meeting between him and Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari, he dispelled the impression that the government is in a spot where it finds itself in need to make such contacts.
“We will not allow anyone to stop the country’s way forward to progress, as Pakistan needs it,” he asserted.
“My being in power is not endeared to me. We just want to see a prosperous Pakistan,” he said.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021