LONDON: PM Sharif warns against taking undue advantage of govt tolerance
Responding a query regarding his London visit, he said, “I am here for my medical checkup. I am serving my nation with all honesty.”
When asked about how he plans to tackle the issue of Panama leaks, he said he had expressed his views on the subject in detail during his televised addressed to the nation.
“I don’t even know what charge I am facing or what wrongdoing I have committed,” he added.
PM Sharif said Pakistan is craving development and this person (Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan) should not try to obstruct the country’s march towards progress.
Responding to a question about the possibility of a meeting between him and Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari, he dispelled the impression that the government is in a spot where it finds itself in need to make such contacts.
“We will not allow anyone to stop the country’s way forward to progress, as Pakistan needs it,” he asserted.
“My being in power is not endeared to me. We just want to see a prosperous Pakistan,” he said.
- PAKvNED: Pakistan beat Netherlands by 16 runs in first ODI11:00 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Seven Indian soldiers killed, scores injured in deadly bus accident ...10:48 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir talks about life after Asim Azhar controversy09:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- TikToker Dolly celebrates birthday in style04:29 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Why Mushk Kaleem's mother did not allow her to wear a saree?08:06 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022