You might be buying products containing pork
Lahore- Eating pork is forbidden in Islam, is not healthy to eat as people in West have even reduced the intake of pork. Superstores selling imported goods are not least bothered with the fact that some of their goods contain pork. Imported products are liked by many which means the sale is very high.
When one of the customer noticed the Haram ingredient in some of the products the person was quick to take a notice of it and asked the manager to remove it but to his shock the next visit to the Alfatah DHA the product was still there and it was even restocked.
Through social media now the warning is being spread so more people don’t buy such products. Punjab food authority is now requested to take action on this case. People are advised to check the ingredients before buying any imported food product. In Pakistan the consumption of pork is zero so the superstores need to check the products before selling to save themselves and the customers from any inconvenience.
- Action sought against Imran Khan, Yasmin Rashid for ‘smear campaign ...08:49 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- US wants better relations with Pakistan: Dilawar Syed08:12 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Yashma Gill shares her views regarding Humayun Saeed’s famous ...08:00 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Sindh announces public holidays for Eidul-Adha 202207:31 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:33 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022