Dubai's Burj Khalifa goes green on Pakistan's 70th Independence Day
The skyscraper celebrated the Independence Day with an eye-catching LED light show.
The light shows attracted large crowds from Pakistani community-based in Dubai and elsewhere in UAE, who were seen humming the Pakistan's national anthem outside the Dubai Mall.
The nation is celebrating the 70th Independence Day, falling on August 14, with great patriotic zeal by renewed pledge to safeguard the motherland against any threat and to work for the country’s prosperity.
Citizens in major cities and far off places have started decorating homes and shops with Green and White buntings, stickers and flags to give the final touches to their preparations for Azadi day.
- Pakistani diplomat, family injured in India accident10:13 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Younis Khan turns 4309:46 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- COVID-19 'originated in India or Greece'08:43 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones (Result & unofficial stats)08:11 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020