Pakistani embassy attacked in Afghanistan, attackers headed by a very senior intel officer
The demonstrators also raised slogans against Pakistan Army's intelligence arm, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).
The violent mob that sought to break in and vandalise the property was on the payroll from New Delhi and Afghan Intelligence agency National Directorate of Security (NDS), a private TV channel reported.
According to reports, the demonstration had support from former NDS president Amrullah Saleh.
However, the mob was dispersed by the security guards.
Afghanistan has often been criticised for backing India's intrusion in Pakistan's affairs and sabotaging CPEC.
- ‘Aik Thi Laila’: Yasir Hussain, Iqra Aziz take their relationship ...11:49 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal and Shahroz Sazwari share first moments with newborn ...11:23 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Influencer Waliya Najib shares stunning clips from Europe vacation10:52 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan Navy saves crew members of sinking Indian vessel near Gwadar10:29 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Here’s all you need to know about release of Aamir Khan’s Laal ...07:44 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra suffers leg injury during web-series shoot09:24 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022