Pakistani embassy attacked in Afghanistan, attackers headed by a very senior intel officer
The demonstrators also raised slogans against Pakistan Army's intelligence arm, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).
The violent mob that sought to break in and vandalise the property was on the payroll from New Delhi and Afghan Intelligence agency National Directorate of Security (NDS), a private TV channel reported.
According to reports, the demonstration had support from former NDS president Amrullah Saleh.
However, the mob was dispersed by the security guards.
Afghanistan has often been criticised for backing India's intrusion in Pakistan's affairs and sabotaging CPEC.
- Saudi Arabia opens first drive-in cinema in Riyadh10:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- South Africa beat Pakistan by 13 runs in women’s 2nd ODI10:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Infinix unveils latest Hot 10 play at PKR 16,99910:10 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Russian-Pakistani invents ‘Covid cure’ – Who is this scientist ...09:40 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal tie the knot in private and ...09:23 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar-Mahmood’s wedding – Mehfil-e-Milad held at Bilawal House05:07 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal tie the knot today04:51 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Chaudhry The Martyr – Trailer of biopic on slain Karachi cop ...03:45 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021