SSP Abrar Hussain Nekokara commits suicide
RAWALPINDI - A senior police officer on Monday committed suicide reportedly over domestic dispute, local media reported.
Senior Superintendent of Police Abrar Hussain Nekokara, who was currently serving as the principal of the Police Training School in Rawat, shot himself dead after a quarrel with his family members.
Hailing from Chiniot, the deceased police officer had previously served as Chief Traffic Officer in Faisalabad and the District Police Officer in Khushab.
The deceased has left behind a widow and two sons.
- PSL 6, Match 12: Quetta Gladiators, Islamabad United to lock horns ...10:40 AM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-01- ...10:15 AM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Senate elections: SC announces decision to conduct polls through ...09:30 AM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,392 new cases, 36 deaths08:45 AM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 01 March 202108:10 AM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Osman Khalid Butt takes to social media after 'wedding' pics with ...05:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021