Dar, FBR consider amendments on valuation of immovable properties
Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Revenue, Haroon Akhtar and Chairman, FBR, Nisar Muhammad Khan were present in the meeting.
The Minister advised Chairman FBR to convene a meeting with all the stakeholders to attain their views on the issue at the earliest.
Finance Minister also on the occasion felicitated the FBR team for working industriously to achieve the tax income target for the financial year 2015-16.
He praised their efforts and hoped that the next year’s target of Rs.3621 billion, though a challenging one, would likewise be achieved if the same spirit of tough work and sincerity of purpose is maintained.
He advised the FBR officials to turn out the modalities and an action plan for successfully reaching the objective.
- Another Indian soldier commits suicide in IIOJK’s Ramban03:33 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan FM discusses peace process with Afghan counterpart02:48 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Referee judge to decide Shehbaz Sharif’s bail matter02:28 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021