Another scandal of Umar Akmal surfaces
According to details, sometimes back Umar Akmal attended a Pakistani festival in Norway’s capital Oslo, where he reportedly misbehaved with female model Rachel after being drunk.
Model Rachel, while talking to local TV channel confirmed the news and also told that she slapped him for his ‘shameful behaviour,
Akmal has been left out of Pakistan's T20 squad for the series against England in the UAE after being handed a show-cause notice for "bringing the PCB and Pakistan Cricket into disrepute".
It is understood that Akmal attended a party in Hyderabad without requisite permission during the current Quaid-e-Azam Trophy tournament.
According to reports,Akmal was allegedly attending a Mujra (dance) party with former Pakistan "A" captain Azeem Ghumman and few other players.
"Akmal had been pencilled in for selection, but he has subsequently been dropped on the behest of the Board, as he has been issued with a show-cause notice for bringing PCB and Pakistan Cricket into disrepute.
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK: Hasan Ali takes 5-51 for Pakistan as Bangladesh all out for ...10:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan’s Muhammad Waseem beats Colombia's Barrera to bag WBC ...09:57 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021