Another scandal of Umar Akmal surfaces
According to details, sometimes back Umar Akmal attended a Pakistani festival in Norway’s capital Oslo, where he reportedly misbehaved with female model Rachel after being drunk.
Model Rachel, while talking to local TV channel confirmed the news and also told that she slapped him for his ‘shameful behaviour,
Akmal has been left out of Pakistan's T20 squad for the series against England in the UAE after being handed a show-cause notice for "bringing the PCB and Pakistan Cricket into disrepute".
It is understood that Akmal attended a party in Hyderabad without requisite permission during the current Quaid-e-Azam Trophy tournament.
According to reports,Akmal was allegedly attending a Mujra (dance) party with former Pakistan "A" captain Azeem Ghumman and few other players.
"Akmal had been pencilled in for selection, but he has subsequently been dropped on the behest of the Board, as he has been issued with a show-cause notice for bringing PCB and Pakistan Cricket into disrepute.
- Ex-PM Imran Khan faces arrest after warrants issued06:47 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: Shaun Tait’s hilarious reaction after Pakistan defeat goes ...06:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Army joins hunt for kidnappers of Pakistani businessman in Uganda05:41 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'Javed Iqbal: The Untold Story Of A Serial Killer' selected for DC ...04:14 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill sings 'Jo Bheji Thi Dua' in her soulful voice03:45 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022