Mahira Khan shares an empowering post for depressed people
LAHORE - Pakistani sweetheart Mahira Khan has posted a reminder for people who are suffering from any kind of depression and mental health illnesses.
The Zaalima girl was recently appointed as the UN Refugee Goodwill Ambassador for Pakistan took to social media sharing a heartfelt note for her fans and followers. Mahira captioned her note, saying, “Just a reminder. for anyone who might need it. I do :)”.
Have a look:
Just a reminder.. for anyone who might need it. I do :) pic.twitter.com/Xck0MMDWAW— Mahira Khan (@TheMahiraKhan) November 13, 2019
The Humsafar starlet has always been vocal about mental health awareness and from time to time she keeps using social media as a platform to give support to anyone going through a rough patch.
This time also, she says, “Depression is also… Smaller than you”.
The note reads as, “Always, it is smaller than you, even when it feels vast. It operates within you; you do not operate within it. It may be a dark cloud passing across the sky, but — if that is a metaphor — you are the sky”.
She further added, “You were there before it. And the cloud can’t exist without the sky, but the sky can exist without the cloud”.
Mahira Khan shares heartfelt note for her college ... 12:33 PM | 5 Nov, 2019
LAHORE - Pakistani sweetheart Mahira Khan has recently shared an inspiring story of friendship, penning down a ...
Have something to add? State in the comments box below.
- China says ambassador wasn’t in hotel during Quetta suicide blast04:11 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Strong business performance improved Bank Alfalah’s Mar ’21 ...03:45 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- President Alvi vows to cement ties with Saudi Arabia03:39 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Google marks Earth Day with animated doodle, urges everyone to plant ...03:32 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Maya Ali and Ayesha Omar shower each other with compliments02:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Adnan Siddiqui reveals about Sridevi's sudden demise01:55 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sana Fakhar shares photos of jaw-dropping weight-loss transformation09:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021