Canada's Trudeau felicitates Pakistanis on Independence Day
OTTAWA – Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, while felicitating the Pakistani nation on Independence Day, has said his government desires to continue to deepen bilateral relationship with Islamabad in diverse areas.
In a statement shared on his personal Twitter account, he expressed the desire for further deepening cooperation between the two countries on issues like climate change, gender equality and women’s empowerment, and trade and investment.
Justin Trudeau said the relationship between Pakistan and Canada are rooted in generations of people-to-people ties and have grown stronger since Pakistan's independence in 1947.
- PM Imran lauds Chinese leadership for socio-economic priorities08:34 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020